Friday, June 13, 2008

Asshole 。王8蛋

Damn it.

I have attached the drawings for the Customer Samples Request, why those people said I did not attach?

Today is Friday. Why they wait until Friday only tell me there is no any drawing attached?

I am bloody sure that I attached all the relevent drawings before I submited for signature loop.

I am so busy. Need to entertain such Customer Samples Request. I felt really angry. Now they lost my drawings and questioned me why I did not attach, then I exploded!

Warned the stupid S&M person not to lost the drawings again. Then they asked whether I can prepared the drawings by today. Darn! You guys lost the drawing causing 1 day delay then now some more ask me to rush for this on Friday?

Now, I understand why Mr Yap asked me," Do you think we should let asshole stay in this pretty planet?"

That time, I answered naively," Well, asshole also have their right to stay in this planet."

Now, I totally regret of what I said. I am sorry, Mr Yap. I agree with you that asshole should go hell, because:

Asshole, 严重影响地球的运作,破坏生态的美观,阻碍交通顺畅,拖延经济的发展。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jayce-ism 爵士讲古 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!