Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Breakfast 。幸福早餐



Last night, Mr Yap and I were surfing Air Asia and MAS websites, for our overseas vacation plan.


Next year will be a very busy year for we both, we thought we could not squeeze time from the tight schedule for overseas vacation. Therefore, we tried to see whether we can have overseas vacation this year. (Further more, next year he will be spending a lot for the wedding, I do not think can go Europe for vacation again).

We went to bed at about 11 something. Before slept, Mr Yap suddenly hugged me and told me that," I feel very 幸福 to wake you up and prepare breakfast for you every morning. Even last time when you stayed in Bdr Utama, I also felt 幸福 to have breakfast with you outside."

I think he has been staying alone for many years. Now we have our own family, thurs he feel secure and warm.

I notice that recently Mr Yap has changed, since I moved into his place. He started learning how to express how he feel to me.

He used to be a balak. He did not know how to express himself.


Last Saturday, after a big thunder storm, he cried and told me," I will love you and sayang you forever, no matter what. We become old together, and die together."


He ever said that in his life I am the only one girl he brought here and there for vacations. He is willing to bring me to wherever place I want to be.



Hope we will have a very happy life together until we old, until the end of our life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely... =)

旋律 said...

Emmm... so sweeeeet ~ how i hope my bf will say this to me ~ but he NEVER. Wishing you to have a wonderful and happy life with Mr Yap ever after!

Anonymous said...

Oh, your are so sweet.

Wish u be have happy and lucky everyday.

Anonymous said...

嗨!

爵士 said...

谁是白水啊?
白水是先生还是小姐?
我去维也纳时,有去那边著名设计师的公寓外面参观,那个设计师的名字也叫百水.

你叫白水,因为你的名字有个"泉"字?

Post a Comment

Jayce-ism 爵士讲古 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!