Friday, June 6, 2008

Blogging while damn busy with paperwork

Since 14 April until today, I have been working here for 1 month and 3 weeks.


The working life here, is better compared to semicon field. Semicon field is sucks. Here, almost everyday, I manage to clock out sharp at 530PM. If I stay until 6PM, I will be the last one to go out from the office.


I just hope to have a peaceful life, after being tortured in semicon field for about 4 years.


Here, I know a bunch of young colleagues. I have Shih Mun, Grace, Fakhariah and Wan Wei.


Shih Mun, looks like a Japanese girl, 24 years old. The first impression that she gave me is: Soft and tender. I secretly name her as 小白兔。


Grace, has tanned skin, 24 years old too. The first impression that she gave me is: Energetic and wild. I secretly name her as 小野猫。


Fakhariah, is a Chinese-Malay mix lady. She is doing her Elken business. She is the only one older than me in our gang.


Wan Wei, very small size girl.



Grace & Shih Mun


Each and everyone of them has their own unique aspects. I observed them, of course, vice versa.

Everyday, when I reach hom, will be about 6PM or 6PM+. I could not imagine how could I cope with the semicon life. Everyday when reach home already 7PM++. Somestimes even 8PM++. What the heck?


Yes, of course, the package offered by semicon MNC is definitely more attractive, but you have to compensate your personal life to get the so call attractive package. I rather take a normal package, to get back a quality personal life, that's why I am here in my new company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jayce-ism 爵士讲古 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!