Thursday, June 12, 2008

Office Hour Blogging

Woo Hoo!


My evaluation parameters seem work! That means I have at least removed 1 obstacle in my very first project in this company. (Yeah, the other 3 projects left by previous engineer do not count).



The whole day just alter some drawings. My BOM (Bill Of Materials) have been rejected by boss. Need to revise then pass to Grace to proceed.



Woo......I just created another new blog, a wedding blog, as my wedding diary, wedding invitation media and RSVP. Still on construction, when it is done, I will put a link to this blog.



Wah, blogging during office hour ah......Eh, I have been busy like a busy-bee since last week until yesterday to clear those paperwork ler......



I can't believe that I can blogging during office hour. My friends from Onsemi and Freescale will definitely give an UNBELIEVABLE look, if they read about this. Haha.



515PM now. I am going to Seoul Garden Restaurant at One U to celebrate Bee Kim's 28th birthday. She just sms me told me that she is in the cinema watching movie, will only finish after 2hours. My reservation for Seoul Garden is 645PM. Hopefully I can reach there earlier. Mr Yap will set off from his office at 530PM.



In case we late and no more seats for us, either we will wait or we will go Zenmai Sushi. Bee Kim likes Japanese food.



Another hope for today: I hope Always-Late-Kok-Keong will not be late too much today. His record is late 2 hours. Geng ler?



Hungry......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jayce-ism 爵士讲古 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!