Sunday, August 24, 2008

Graycy Cat

After a hectic Saturday ( I took a series of papers), today should be the day to relax.

Early in the morning, Mr Yap and I went to Mid Valley, after our breakfast.

The main purposes were:
1) buy can fish for my cats
2) buy a handbag.

We had been looking around in Metrojaya but could not find any bags I like. Well, I did not plan to buy Coach. I was looking for a bag which could draw my attention at once, yet within my budget.

I spot a small stall near the food court. This stall is selling bags with the brand : Graycy Cat ~

Woo Hoo, Grace, my colleague, her big face flashed in my mind when I saw this Graycy Cat.

The sales assistant told me that those bags were from Thailand. all the bags have cat hologram or cat metal plates.

I found a lovely bag which made me fall in love with it at first sight. The price was reasonable and there was having 10% discount sales. I bought the bag without hesitation.

This is my lovely Graycy Cat. Can you see the patchwork?

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, the bag has a lot of details about cat. All the zips have a metal plate cat attached.

Photobucket

Yeah, this is the biggest metal plate cat of the bag and there is a big key as well.

Photobucket

Hehe, I like this plastic bag a lot.

Photobucket

3 comments:

SockPeng said...

这个包包很美!!高贵大方。
我不知道你买多少钱,不过如果这个包包和coach作比较,我会选择这个。够特别。

爵士 said...

sockpeng,

先恭喜你搬新家。
这个包包不能跟Coach相提并论,Coach走的是高档路线,好像那种的LV designer bag 酱。

这个Graycy bag 哦,走的是可爱大众化路线, 哈哈!

少过马币100块就能买到了。So far我只在Mid Valley看到这Graycy Cat, 满特别的。

靈氣小棧 said...

哇!!!
我很喜欢!!!
这个档口在 mid valley 哪里??
这个牌子的其他款式ok吗?
有拍到照吗?
如有,请Email给我plz。。。。。

Post a Comment

Jayce-ism 爵士讲古 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!