Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rooftop Melon

Last Thursday, both Shih Mun and Wan Wei were on leave. Only Grace and I came to work.

That day, our company was having a "jamuan makan-makan" for all the non-executive employees at the roottop of the company building. Yes, we have an agrotech farm there.

Since this jamuan is for non-executive employees, therefore Grace and I were not invited for that. Baka, I wonder why only non-executive employees could go ah?

Well, nevermind. We still went up to the rooftop to visit the agrotech farm.

Yeah, Grace has a friend working in the agrotech department. He gave each of us a melon.

See, Grace was so happy.

Photobucket


Grace's face looks a lot smaller inside the flowers bunch.

Photobucket

My face looks smaller as well. Yes, this is smaller. Then you can imagine how big my face without being covered by the flowers. Don't ask me why my face is big again.

Photobucket

This is the whole outline of the flower bunch. Jayce new hair style with flowers.

Photobucket






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love our photos. i look slimmer ler. hahahaha....

爵士 said...

Chicpie Grace,

Why you use "anonymous" to leave your msg here? Put la your chicpie name here.

Muahahahahaha ~~~~~

Post a Comment

Jayce-ism 爵士讲古 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!