Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tiger Cat And The Cats In Front Of My House

Yesterday afternoon, when I was watching those Uniten students having activities near the hockey field in the campus, I found this big fat cat. This cat looks like a tiger!



Eh, this cat seemed frightened! You see, he (I am not sure its a he or she), opened his mouth like this, seemed like saying: Ahhh~~~~~



tiger cat



When I went back to my house, I saw 3 little kittens was drinking their mum's milk. Hey, you see, the kitten at the middle ( with 3 color fur: yellow + black + white) pose with his (I am not sure it's a he or she) legs on top of his siblings body. The yellow kitten is the braviest one, that's why he has biggest size among all the siblings. The kitten at the right hand side (black + white fur) is 胆小鬼。



drink milk



Actually there should be 4 little kittens. I think 1 of the sick kitten (had flu, but now is OK) was sleeping somewhere else.



I really respect the cat mum because she really takes care of all her kids. I wonder why there were news about cruel ladies threw away their babies at the rubbish dump. This is really fuckerry. Even cat know how to protect her kids, these fuckerry people are really nothing but fuckerry. If they do not want the babies, can just send the babies to Charity Home, why throw to the rubbish dump?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! cat! 你的猫题把老妖猫引来了!猫野都不抛子呢!

Post a Comment

Jayce-ism 爵士讲古 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!