Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sri Back To Malaysia

Yesterday, Mr Yap and I went to Mid Valley, to meet my buddy ~ Ms Sri Mumtaz. Yeah, since I back from Paris in May 2007, It's been about 2 years I did not see her.

This year Lunar New Year theme in the Mid Valley is about the paper cutting art of China. I personally find it not so attractive.

Photobucket




Lee Hoon, our ex colleague in Onsemi, joined the gathering as well.

I suggested to buy Sri lunch because she had been a very good tour guide when we were in Paris.

Haha, she miss our local food. Therefore, we decided to go to Madam Kuan Restaurant.

Mr Yap ordered this. I forgot the name of the dish.

Photobucket




Lee Hoon and I ordered the same dish. This is the signature dish of Madam Kuan ~ Nasi Lemak.

Photobucket




Sri ordered Char Kuey Tiaw.

Photobucket




Cendol.

Photobucket




Sago gula Malacca. The gula malacca was actually for the cendols that we ordered also.

Photobucket




Hot Bubur Cha Cha.

Photobucket




Sri told me a lot about her recent updates in Paris. In fact, she told me before when we were on MSN. Yeah, we all the while keep in touch via email and MSN.

She reminded me that: In Paris, just need to pay 30 Euro per month, can get a package with internet access, astro and fix line phone. The fix line phone can call Malaysia fix line for free without any limitation. Wow, attractive package. We here, the internet service provider charge you a sky high amount of money but provides us a hell slow speed of internet. The bloody astro also charge about RM80 with a bloody sucks service.

She is now attached with a big company in Paris. With her master degree in Paris (yes, she completed her master in energy engineering using French! Bravo ~), and her ability to speak in 4 different languages (English, Malay, Tamil, French), she managed to get a job there. Some sort like an engineering consultant.

Haha, she came Mid Valley for shopping purpose. Those branded stuff, for her, are cheap. However, she told me that she ever bought Zara's clothe with only 4 Euro. Thus, she only plan to hunt some shoes there.




Lee Hoon, Sri, Me, Mr Yap.

Photobucket




Sri brought this for me from Paris.

Photobucket




My favourite France pastry ~ Macaron! I miss Macaron a lot! Thank you Sri ~

Even though the Macarons looks melted, but it is OK for me. The Macaons are now still in the fridge.

Photobucket




Sri, remember to come back to Malaysia to visit me often. You just need to work in Paris for 4 months, in order to save the money for your trip back to Malaysia. For us here, working about 1 year does not guarantee a RM10k saving to travel to Paris.

Why Sri and I are close? This is because she/I was the first person I/she knew on the first day I/she reported to work in Onsemi. We went through the fucking tough life of working shifts in the production line: When I work in night shift, early in the morning she came to work morning shift and I passed over the job to her. Vice Versa. Besides, both of us went through the hell experience of being squeezed by the strict (and I think biassing as well) operation manager.

Now, both of us managed to quit the bloody hell semicon industry. Lucky girls.


Sri, happy new year and wish your dreams come true.
Jayce-ism 爵士讲古 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!